Friday, June 14, 2013

I Really Want To Know? What Would You Do?

I wrote a post called "Who Is Ichabod?" It was a true story and want to know what would you do if this had happened to you? Really I want to know.
As they say on the television series, what would you do? I suppose this story could actually cause the man in Illinois to murder me in order to stop me from ruining the new life he has created for himself halfway across the United States away from the state of Oregon where he grew up in his very dysfunctional family. Now I have a lot of sympathy for him for having grown up in a family where his parents were alcoholics, with his older brother being a rapist and a pedophile who raped and molested two of his younger brothers and raped his sister. How could you not be angry, but how could he take it out on two of the very few friends that he had. I don’t understand and I probably will never understand the horrible things he went through with his family but that didn’t give him the right to screw with mine! He should be tracked down like the dog he is because I can’t forgive him for taking out his problems on me and my family. He always used to tell me than his mother was crazy, she wouldn’t ever turn left when she was driving so she would take three right turns to go left, which brings to mind the saying – two wrongs don’t make a right but three rights make a left! May you live in peace Steve because if I had my way you wouldn’t have your comfortable life in Illinois with your wife and adopted daughter who I bet know nothing of your horrific past, of course that is if you are not still doing horrible crimes which I am not sure that you are capable of quitting given your tragic past. What do you say Steve, are you still a monster? Can a monster like you be cured I wonder? And people who read this, what would you do if you were me? I really want to know as this case still haunts me twenty years after if happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment