Saturday, June 22, 2013

Robert Plant Is A Rock God!

I have seen Robert Plant live in concert 3 times. The first time was not long after Zeppelin broke up and he was in his prime. I had 2 seats 4 rows from the stage at a fairly small venue n a really nice concert hall, I took my best friend who is my sister to the concert, and we both thought this was one of the best live performances we had ever seen. He stalked the stage like a leopard looking for prey and his muscles were rippling under his tiny shirt and his voice was the magnificent voice of a rock and roll God! The second time I saw him in concert was at a slightly larger venue and I went with a good friend and he performed with Jimmy Page and they were magnificent together. The third time I saw him was a solo performance about 10 years later and he wasn't nearly as buff as he was the first time but his voice was every bit as strong and amazing. I have seen most of the lead singers of my generation live and I can't think of very many performances that top those of the ones I have seen by Robert Plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment