Friday, June 14, 2013

The Best Altered Reality: Pot Or Booze: Smiling Or Crying?

ALCOHOL OR MARIJUANA

I use alcohol and marijuana for the same reason, to alter reality. The differences in their effects are as follows: I was really depressed and scared about my future and A) I drank some alcohol to try and divert my mind from the depressed course it was on. It didn’t make me less depressed but it made me get more emotional and then I cried and it did make me feel better. And B) I smoked marijuana also to try and divert my mind from the same depressed course. It didn’t make me cry, it made me hungry so I got a little smile on my face and went into the kitchen and got some homemade buttered croutons I made the night before and ate them with a great deal of pleasurable feelings. Which of these two experiences would you pick to have if you were trying to alter your reality? I know B is my choice because why wouldn’t you pick to laugh and eat as a good answer to depression? Cry or Smile? I choose to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment